• ALL OTHER PRIVATE ESTABLISHMENT (CLINIC, PRIVATE SCHOOLS)
SAFETY SEAL CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
– Valid Business Permit/ Mayor’s Permit
– Use of ARKTECH contact tracing tool integrated with the same
– Availability of temperature or thermal scanner (e.g. thermo gun) to assess employees, clients, and visitors
– Availability of Health Declaration sheet for employees and clients
– QR Codes for ARKTECH contact tracing tool conspicuously placed for registration of employees and clients
– Availability of Handwashing stations with soap, sanitizers, and hand drying equipment or supplies for employees and clients/ visitors in a strategic location in the establishment
– Installed physical barriers in enclosed areas to maintain social distancing (blocking off a chair, markers, stickers on the floor for spacing)
– Availability of personnel in charge for monitoring and maintaining social distancing, and ensuring the compliance of clients/visitors/employees to health protocols and areas in the establishment where people gather.
– Availability of windows for adequate air exchange in enclosed (indoor) areas as cited in (DOLE Department Order No. 224-21) or the guidelines on ventilation for workplace and public transport to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19.
– Compliance with the disinfection protocol. (DOH Department Memorandum No. 2020-157 and 0157-A) or the “Guidelines on Cleaning and Disinfection in various setting as an Infection Prevention and Control Measure against COVID-19.
– Conduct regular (at least twice a week) cleaning and disinfection in the establishment in compliance to the Cleaning and Disinfection of Environment Surfucaes in the context of COVID-19 by the World Health Organization.
– Personnel, employees, clients and visitors always wear face masks and face shields especially in enclosed places.
– Presence of designated Safety Officer with the following functions: a) coordinate with the appropriate bodies for support and referral to community-based isolation facilities for confirmed cases with mild symptoms, and to health facilities for severe and critical care; b) undertake contact tracing or coordinate the conduct thereof; c) monitor the status of employees quarantined or isolated, and d) implement return to work policies.
– Availability of storage facility for proper collection, treatment, and disposal of used facemasks and other infectious wastes.